Accountants - tax advisers May 2017
Experienced tax advisers and senoir tax advisers.
Job opportunitys for an experienced or Part CIMA/ACCA Financial Accountant to join this organisations management Accounts team on a permanent basis in the Inverness Area.
The positions have arisen through continual expansion within the team and business overall. This position has long term plans with exciting opportunitys for the candidate to develop and progress. Theres loads of development and personal opportunities...
The successful candidate will have experience in general practice, including consolidation of balance sheet and profit and loss, preparation of financial statements, assisting with the statutory accounts accruals and prepayments, dealing with intercompany accounts, monitoring costs to assist with budgeting and forecasting. The candidate will need to hit the ground running and be able to produce a full set of monthly management accounts.
Senoir Management Roll: (Ptr Designate) May 2017
A unique opportunity to be a part of a progressive well motivated and experienced team which is at the cutting edge of Highland Accountancy. (Inverness Area)
Our client is looking for potential candidates to be of partner designate quality, who can inspire and lead a team to take the practice to the next level, providing leadership and enthusiasm at all levels.
The individual must have the necessary accountancy experience and professionalism which can be demonstrated and evidenced, the person must be adaptable, accountable but most important of all - can take the practice as a team to the next level of profitable growth.
This is a challenging role but one with an opportunity to make a significant impact now and into the future with the exciting potential remuneration to support the right expertise.
A snap shot of the practice:
A progressive busy general practice, where client relationships are the key to our success, outstanding organic growth, extraordinary client retention, a practice which prides itself in customer service with a can-do attitude covering all facets of accountancy practice, ambitious, self-motivating, the business thrives on challenges and deadlines. A fun practice..
Is this for you? If so please email your CV asap or call on 07754 500267 for a quick chat.
As you would expect the remuneration package on offer is substantial to the right candidate, we are happy to discuss your requirements and arrangements to tailor a package that gets the right person – that’s how important this is to the practice..
Salary Starting circa - £80,000.00 /year plus bonus and potential add ons. Tailored to suit indivdual on experience and ability
In this role you will;
· Be responsible for providing consistent, accurate & timely management accounting information
· Reporting for areas of responsibility including regions, overheads, departments and sectors
· You will have P&L reporting responsibility for up to 40 P&L Accounts
· Input into Forecasting and Budgeting cycles, including analysis of underlying run rates
· Identifying non-recurring items and anticipating future trends
· Maintaining the control environment and documented procedures
· Balance sheet reconciliations and supporting analysis
· Collation & dissemination of monthly reports
· Ad-hoc finance requests & projects as designated by discussion and strategy
· Providing support to the Finance Business Partners